Local Delivery, Curbside Pick-up, Shipping, and Returns
Check out the FAQ for Shipping and Returns
For Free Local Delivery.
We will endeavor to deliver your order as soon as we possibly can. So here are a few things you might want to know about our Local Delivery
- Order between 8am and 6pm and your order will be delivered the same day.
- Order after 6pm and your order will be delivered the next day
- Only Orders over $50 are eligible for Local Delivery.
- DELIVERY IS FREE!
- Please leave package instructions on where you want the delivery to be left at your location. If we do not receive any special instructions we will leave the package in the most secured place we can find to protect it from the weather and anything else. We'll do our best to make your package safe when we leave it but it would be better to leave us instructions.
- We will endeavor to deliver your order based on these time frames except when something beyond our control happens like weather (think snow storm or hurricane or what not), states of emergency, and anything else that might put our employees in danger.
- If this happened we will get your order to you the next possible day. And we will keep you informed as to what is the status of the order.
- We will update this as we need to. But basically, you order and we will get it to you as soon as we can, safely.
Order online and pull up and we'll place it in your car for you. Its pretty easy and here a few things about it
- Order before 10am and your order will be ready an hour after opening. Sooner, if we can make it happen
- Order between 11am and 6pm and your order will be ready within 30 minutes to pick up.
- When your order is ready to pick up we will email you that it is ready.
- When you pull up to our door give us a call at the Shoppe 908-626-0080 and let us know you're here and we'll bring it right out to you.
- If something happens with your order in terms of stock, or emergencies or anything else we will let you know and try to make it work for you. Sometimes things happen and we will try to make it right.